It may be Sin City, but rest assured, there’s no real malignance in show business. Especially when you have Independence Day celebrations to show for it. Consider the events below, whether you live nearby the Strip or you’re decidedly making moves to go there one day. Las Vegas is surely one of the best spots to check out fireworks, because the whole city operates on spectacle. And you’d really be missing out on America’s birthday if you didn’t come by and properly enjoy the spectacles. That’s what the 4th of July is all about, isn’t it? Celebrating the United States as properly as possible.
Red, White, and Wild at Wet ‘N’ Wild Waterpark
- Where: 7055 S. Fort Apache Rd.
- When: July 4th, 6pm – 10pm
- Event: Fireworks and waterpark activities
- Additional Information: https://wetnwildlasvegas.com/tickets
Gatsby’s Cocktail Lounge
- Where: Resorts World, 999 W Resorts World Dr
- When: July 4th, Fireworks Begin at 11pm
- Event: DJs and unique champagne cocktails for the whole weekend.
- Additional Information: https://www.rwlasvegas.com/, See Site For Pricing Information
Vegas Strip Fireworks Display
- Where: Up and Down the Las Vegas Strip (The Aria, Planet Hollywood, The Venetian, The STRAT, and Caesars Palace)
- When: 11pm, July 4th
- Event: Fireworks! Big, big fireworks!
- Additional Information: See For Yourself, https://youtu.be/YwEYsVse8xY?t=35
Encore Pool Club At The Encore
- Where: The Encore, Wynn Las Vegas Resort, 3131 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- When: July 4th
- Event: Bar Service, Open Cabanas And Music From The Chainsmokers
- Additional Information: https://www.vegas.com/nightlife/poolclubs/encorebeachclub/, A Paid Event, Most Likely